Wednesday, April 02, 2008

What's more real then Reality TV?

I've been religiously watching The Biggest Loser this season. It's been about 4 months and there's still two women in the game. It's probably not likely that either one of them will win, but I'd love for a woman to win it. It takes women twice as long and they have to work twice as hard to lose weight so in all fairness they deserve to win more so then the another man.

I'd be thrilled to have a personal trainer like Jillian Michaels kicking my ass into healthy shape. That woman gets the job done, lemme tell ya! I checked out her website and I could join her website but I hate being committed like that. Yes I'm aware that's counter-productive to losing weight but I am who I am. And I'm not Popeye.

Another reality show I enjoy is Top Chef, though the current season is still strange to me and I can't sand any of them. I have come to realize that I like Tom Collichio a lot, and if the show's judges were only him and Anthony Bourdain I'd be happy.

When I was in San Francisco back in the beginning of February, I got my haircut by a charming gal at Karmalaspa. She told me that the show Shear Genius had put out a call to local hair stylists to apply to be on the next show. I was excited for her. I really liked that show. It had very nominal drama and everytime someone was voted off by the judges they were very pleasant about it followed by lots of hugging. So that will be fun to watch again.

Also another show I like to watch that is purported to be reality TV is Workout (hmmm, I get the feeling that besides the The Biggest Loser on NBC my shows live on Bravo). A new season finally starts next week and I'm thrilled! Last year a good friend and colleague died suddenly and Jackie still hadn't fired that assclown Brian. But the previews look juicy! So there's my drama fulfillment, otherwise keep it interesing and inpsiring, but keep the bitchin' to a minimum (probably why this past season of Project Runway was my favorite = hardly any drama at all).

No comments: